Tuesday, March 20, 2012

no regrets...

if i had known where my life would be today, i still would have walked down that aisle 13 years ago. the first day of spring 1999...my new life was just beginning...so much hope, so much happiness, so much promise, so much potential...we were so blessed. today, i look back and i see things that i would have done a bit differently. hindsight is 20/20.

but i don't regret it.

i don't regret how i have lived my life or how i have chosen to handle and deal with my divorce. i have held my head high and i am finally starting to truly believe that i can do this and that i am doing this. God never said that His plan was an easy one. today i have so much hope, so much happiness, so much promise, and so much potential. the anchor has been cast away and i am free to LIVE and grow and thrive! my children will know a life without conditions. a life where they will be able to make decisions based on what is best for themselves. a life full of love and laughter and fun. thanks be to God.

i don't regret it. it has made me who i am today.

he will be the one with regret...

No comments: